East Side Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $2,488,000 to $3,550,000
  • $3,019,000 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. East Side

East Side Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 474 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 4 East Side townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the East Side MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in East Side, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (76%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in East Side rentals (24%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 6 houses for sale in East Side. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Knight real estate or homes for sale in Victoria VE. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver real estate brokers to start visiting some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
vancouver
east-side
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.