East Side Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters

East Side Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1555 condos for sale in Vancouver and on the market, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the East Side MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in East Side, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (76%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in East Side rentals (24%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 East Side townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in East Side too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Knight real estate or homes for sale in Victoria VE. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start visiting some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
vancouver
east-side
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.