Dunbar Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Dunbar

Dunbar Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1555 Vancouver condos for sale and 9 Dunbar condos listed, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dunbar MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Dunbar, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Dunbar rentals (20%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Dunbar townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 104 houses for sale in Dunbar too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Point Grey real estate or homes for sale in MacKenzie Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start viewing some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
vancouver
dunbar
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.