Collingwood Ve Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Collingwood Ve

Collingwood Ve Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 357 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 8 Collingwood VE townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Collingwood VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Collingwood VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (75%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Collingwood VE rentals (25%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 56 condos for sale in Collingwood VE. Want something more substantial? There are currently 101 houses for sale in Collingwood VE too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Collingwood real estate or homes for sale in Killarney VE. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start touring some Vancouver townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.