Arbutus Houses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 40
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Arbutus

Arbutus Houses for Sale, Vancouver

With 1708 houses for sale in Vancouver and 40 Arbutus houses on the market, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Arbutus MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Arbutus, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Arbutus rentals (15%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Arbutus. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 2 Arbutus townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Kitsilano real estate or homes for sale in Quilchena. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Vancouver real estate agent directory to start visiting some Vancouver houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
vancouver
arbutus
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.