Spruce Village Townhouses, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Spruce Grove
  4. Spruce Village

Spruce Village Townhouses for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 57 townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove and 5 Spruce Village townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Spruce Grove are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Spruce Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Spruce Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Spruce Village rentals (7%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Spruce Village. Considering more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Spruce Village too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Grove Meadows real estate or homes for sale in Kenton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Spruce Grove housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Spruce Grove real estate agent directory to start touring some Spruce Grove townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
spruce-grove
spruce-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.