Spruce Village Condos, Spruce Grove

1 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1

Spruce Village Condos for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 43 Spruce Grove condos for sale and 1 Spruce Village condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Spruce Grove real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Spruce Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Spruce Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Spruce Village rentals (7%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 8 Spruce Village townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Spruce Village too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Grove Meadows real estate or homes for sale in Kenton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Spruce Grove housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Spruce Grove real estate brokers to start viewing some Spruce Grove condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

How to save for a down payment on a home

Saving for a down payment can be hard work. Thankfully, it's OK to get a bit of help. Here's what you need to know, whether you take advantage of tax-free loans or financial gifts from family members

How to save for a down payment on a home
spruce-grove
spruce-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.