Spruce Ridge Townhouses, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Spruce Grove
  4. Spruce Ridge

Spruce Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 81 townhomes for sale in Spruce Grove and 7 Spruce Ridge townhouses on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Spruce Grove) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Spruce Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Spruce Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Spruce Ridge rentals (13%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 10 condos for sale in Spruce Ridge. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Spruce Ridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Harvest Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Heatherglen. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Spruce Grove housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Spruce Grove real estate agents to start visiting some Spruce Grove townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
spruce-grove
spruce-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.