Grove Meadows Condos, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Spruce Grove
  4. Grove Meadows

Grove Meadows Condos for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 45 Spruce Grove condos for sale and 2 Grove Meadows condos listed, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Spruce Grove MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Grove Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Grove Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Grove Meadows rentals (9%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Grove Meadows. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Lakewood real estate or homes for sale in Brookwood. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Spruce Grove average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Spruce Grove REALTORS® to start viewing some Spruce Grove condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
spruce-grove
grove-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.