Summerwood Townhouses, Sherwood Park

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Sherwood Park
  4. Summerwood

Summerwood Townhouses for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 33 townhomes for sale in Sherwood Park and 6 Summerwood townhouses on the market, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Sherwood Park) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Summerwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Summerwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Summerwood rentals (14%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 22 condos for sale in Summerwood. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Summerwood too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Davidson Creek real estate or homes for sale in Jubilee Landing. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Sherwood Park housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Sherwood Park real estate agents to start visiting some Sherwood Park townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
sherwood-park
summerwood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.