Lakeland Ridge Townhouses, Sherwood Park

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Sherwood Park
  4. Lakeland Ridge

Lakeland Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 4 Sherwood Park townhouses for sale and 1 Lakeland Ridge townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Sherwood Park) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Lakeland Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Lakeland Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Sherwood Park Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Lakeland Ridge rentals (15%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Lakeland Ridge. Want more square footage? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Lakeland Ridge too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Glen Allan real estate or homes for sale in Charlton Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Sherwood Park housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Sherwood Park real estate agents to start viewing some Sherwood Park townhouses today!

sherwood-park
lakeland-ridge
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.