Lakeland Ridge Condos, Sherwood Park

4 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4

Lakeland Ridge Condos for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 58 Sherwood Park condos for sale and 4 Lakeland Ridge condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Sherwood Park MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Lakeland Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Lakeland Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Sherwood Park Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Lakeland Ridge rentals (15%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 9 Lakeland Ridge townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Lakeland Ridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Glen Allan real estate or homes for sale in Charlton Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Sherwood Park average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Sherwood Park REALTORS® to start visiting some Sherwood Park condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto knows ultra-luxury ' properties that cost well over the $4-million mark. Here are 10 of the priciest ultra-luxury condos currently for sale in T.Dot. Surprise, surprise, most of them are in the Annex neighbourhood

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
sherwood-park
lakeland-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.