Glen Allan Townhouses, Sherwood Park

Reset Filters

Glen Allan Townhouses for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 40 Sherwood Park townhouses for sale and on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Sherwood Park) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Glen Allan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Glen Allan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Sherwood Park Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Glen Allan rentals (15%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Glen Allan. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Lakeland Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Nottingham. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Sherwood Park housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Sherwood Park real estate agents to start visiting some Sherwood Park townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
sherwood-park
glen-allan
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.