Glen Allan Condos, Sherwood Park

Reset Filters

Glen Allan Condos for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 104 Sherwood Park condos for sale and for sale, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Sherwood Park MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glen Allan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Glen Allan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Sherwood Park Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Glen Allan rentals (15%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 26 houses for sale in Glen Allan. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Lakeland Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Nottingham. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Sherwood Park real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Sherwood Park REALTORS® to start touring some Sherwood Park condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
sherwood-park
glen-allan
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.