Blackstock Townhouses, Scugog

Reset Filters

Blackstock Townhouses for Sale, Scugog

With 3 total listed townhouses (Scugog) and listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Scugog by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Scugog MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Blackstock MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Blackstock, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Blackstock rentals (8%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Blackstock. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Scugog housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Scugog REALTORS® to start viewing some Scugog townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
scugog
blackstock
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.