Silver Bell Estates Townhouses, Rural Parkland County

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Silver Bell Estates Townhouses for Sale, Rural Parkland County

With 6 townhouses for sale in Rural Parkland County and on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Rural Parkland County by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Rural Parkland County MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Silver Bell Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Silver Bell Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Silver Bell Estates rentals (8%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Silver Bell Estates. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Winterridge Estates real estate or homes for sale in Estates At Blackhawk. Call or email one of our Rural Parkland County REALTORS® to start visiting some Rural Parkland County townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
rural-parkland-county
silver-bell-estates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.