South Arm Townhouses, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. South Arm

South Arm Townhouses for Sale, Richmond

With 358 townhouses for sale in Richmond and 8 South Arm townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Richmond MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the South Arm MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in South Arm, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (77%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in South Arm rentals (23%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in South Arm. Considering more square footage? There are currently 25 houses for sale in South Arm too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Saunders real estate or homes for sale in Broadmoor. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond REALTORS® to start visiting some Richmond townhouses today!

richmond
south-arm
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.