Lackner Townhouses, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Lackner

Lackner Townhouses for Sale, Richmond

With 310 townhouses for sale in Richmond and 4 Lackner townhouses on the market, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Richmond real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Lackner MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Lackner, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Lackner rentals (16%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Lackner. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 40 houses for sale in Lackner too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Woodwards real estate or homes for sale in Boyd Park. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Richmond real estate brokers to start visiting some Richmond townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
richmond
lackner
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.