Brighouse Condos, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 260
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Brighouse

Brighouse Condos for Sale, Richmond

With 594 condos for sale (Richmond) and 262 Brighouse condos for sale, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Richmond are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brighouse MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Brighouse, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (72%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Brighouse rentals (28%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 14 Brighouse townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Brighouse too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some McLennan real estate or homes for sale in Brighouse South. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Richmond real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Richmond real estate agent directory to start touring some Richmond condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
richmond
brighouse
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.