Brighouse South Condos, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 78
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Brighouse South

Brighouse South Condos for Sale, Richmond

With 647 Richmond condos and 76 Brighouse South condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Richmond MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brighouse South MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Brighouse South, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Brighouse South rentals (15%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 33 Brighouse South townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 1 houses for sale in Brighouse South too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Garden City real estate or homes for sale in Broadmoor. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Richmond average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond REALTORS® to start viewing some Richmond condos today!

richmond
brighouse-south
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.