Observatory Condos, Richmond Hill

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 32
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Richmond Hill
  4. Observatory

Observatory Condos for Sale, Richmond Hill

With 270 Richmond Hill condos and 33 Observatory condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Richmond Hill by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Richmond Hill) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Observatory MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Observatory, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Richmond Hill Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (62%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Observatory rentals (38%). If you're looking for Observatory apartments for rent or Observatory house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent in Richmond Hill, we've got you covered.

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Observatory townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Observatory too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Harding real estate or homes for sale in North Richvale. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Richmond Hill average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Richmond Hill real estate agents to start viewing some Richmond Hill condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
richmond-hill
observatory
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.