Oak Ridges Townhouses, Richmond Hill

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Richmond Hill
  4. Oak Ridges

Oak Ridges Townhouses for Sale, Richmond Hill

With 88 townhouses for sale in Richmond Hill and 8 Oak Ridges townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Richmond Hill by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Richmond Hill real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Oak Ridges MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Oak Ridges, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Richmond Hill Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Oak Ridges rentals (7%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Oak Ridges. Considering more square footage? There are currently 103 houses for sale in Oak Ridges too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Oak Ridges Lake Wilcox real estate or homes for sale in Jefferson. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond Hill real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Richmond Hill real estate brokers to start touring some Richmond Hill townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
richmond-hill
oak-ridges
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.