Jefferson Houses, Richmond Hill

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 39
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Richmond Hill
  4. Jefferson

Jefferson Houses for Sale, Richmond Hill

With 539 houses for sale (Richmond Hill) and 41 Jefferson houses listed, finding the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Richmond Hill by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Richmond Hill) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Jefferson MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Jefferson, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Richmond Hill Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (94%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Jefferson rentals (6%). If you're looking for Jefferson apartments for rent or Jefferson house rentals, or just want to browse Richmond Hill rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Jefferson. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 10 Jefferson townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rural Richmond Hill real estate or homes for sale in Westbrook. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Richmond Hill housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond Hill real estate agents to start viewing some Richmond Hill houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.