Crosby Townhouses, Richmond Hill

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Richmond Hill
  4. Crosby

Crosby Townhouses for Sale, Richmond Hill

With 137 Richmond Hill townhouses for sale and 11 Crosby townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Richmond Hill by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Richmond Hill MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Crosby MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Crosby, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Richmond Hill Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (69%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Crosby rentals (31%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Crosby. Want more square footage? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Crosby too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Harding real estate or homes for sale in Mill Pond. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond Hill real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond Hill REALTORS® to start visiting some Richmond Hill townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
richmond-hill
crosby
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.