Clearview Ridge Houses, Red Deer

Reset Filters
  • 5 Homes for Sale

  • $350,000 to $960,000
  • $571,915 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Red Deer
  4. Clearview Ridge

Clearview Ridge Houses for Sale, Red Deer

With 414 Red Deer houses for sale and 5 Clearview Ridge houses listed, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Red Deer by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Red Deer real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Clearview Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Clearview Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (64%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Clearview Ridge rentals (36%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Clearview Ridge. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 1 Clearview Ridge townhouses for sale too. Contact one of our Red Deer real estate brokers to start viewing some Red Deer houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
red-deer
clearview-ridge
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.