Ameliasburgh Townhouses, Prince Edward County

Reset Filters

Ameliasburgh Townhouses for Sale, Prince Edward County

With 0 Prince Edward County townhouses and listed, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Prince Edward County by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Prince Edward County real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Ameliasburgh MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Ameliasburgh, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Ameliasburgh rentals (20%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Ameliasburgh. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Prince Edward County housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Prince Edward County real estate brokers to start viewing some Prince Edward County townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
prince-edward-county
ameliasburgh
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.