Prince Edward County Houses

27 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 27

Prince Edward County Houses for Sale

With 27 Prince Edward County houses on the market, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Prince Edward County by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Prince Edward County) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Prince Edward County MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Prince Edward County, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (83%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Prince Edward County rentals (17%).

Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Prince Edward County real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Prince Edward County real estate agents to start visiting some Prince Edward County houses today!

prince-edward-county
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.