College Park Pm Condos, Port Moody

2 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2

College Park Pm Condos for Sale, Port Moody

With 37 Port Moody condos for sale and 3 College Park PM condos on the market, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Port Moody by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Port Moody are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the College Park PM MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in College Park PM, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (75%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in College Park PM rentals (25%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 12 College Park PM townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in College Park PM too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Port Moody Centre real estate or homes for sale in Glenayre. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Port Moody average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Port Moody real estate agent directory to start visiting some Port Moody condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
port-moody
college-park-pm
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.