Riverwood Townhouses, Port Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Port Coquitlam
  4. Riverwood

Riverwood Townhouses for Sale, Port Coquitlam

With 78 total listed townhouses (Port Coquitlam) and 21 Riverwood townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Port Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Port Coquitlam real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Riverwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Riverwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Port Coquitlam Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (81%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Riverwood rentals (19%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Riverwood. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Riverwood too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Birchland Manor real estate or homes for sale in Central Pt Coquitlam. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Port Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Port Coquitlam real estate brokers to start viewing some Port Coquitlam townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
port-coquitlam
riverwood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.