Mary Hill Townhouses, Port Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Port Coquitlam
  4. Mary Hill

Mary Hill Townhouses for Sale, Port Coquitlam

With 78 Port Coquitlam townhouses for sale and 3 Mary Hill townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Port Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Port Coquitlam) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Mary Hill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Mary Hill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Mary Hill rentals (10%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Mary Hill. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Pt Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Citadel PQ. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Port Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Port Coquitlam real estate agent directory to start visiting some Port Coquitlam townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
port-coquitlam
mary-hill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.