Mary Hill Houses, Port Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Port Coquitlam
  4. Mary Hill

Mary Hill Houses for Sale, Port Coquitlam

With 150 Port Coquitlam houses on the market and 21 Mary Hill houses for sale, pinpointing the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Port Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Port Coquitlam real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Mary Hill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Mary Hill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Mary Hill rentals (10%).

Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 3 Mary Hill townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Central Pt Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Citadel PQ. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Port Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Port Coquitlam real estate brokers to start touring some Port Coquitlam houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
port-coquitlam
mary-hill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.