Woodlands Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Woodlands

Woodlands Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 26 total listed townhouses (Pickering) and 1 Woodlands townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Pickering) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Woodlands MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Woodlands, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Woodlands rentals (10%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Woodlands. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Amberlea real estate or homes for sale in Rougemount. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Pickering real estate agent directory to start visiting some Pickering townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

There's no denying that the property market in Greater Vancouver is competitive. To help you make smart property decisions, we've analyzed and ranked every neighbourhood to find the best and worst communities to buy a townhouse in the Greater Vancouver area

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
pickering
woodlands
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.