Bay Ridges Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Bay Ridges

Bay Ridges Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 30 townhouses for sale in Pickering and 7 Bay Ridges townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Pickering) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bay Ridges MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Bay Ridges, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Pickering Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Bay Ridges rentals (20%). If you're looking for Bay Ridges apartments for rent or Bay Ridges house rentals, or just want to browse Pickering rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Bay Ridges. Want more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Bay Ridges too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Town Centre real estate or homes for sale in Liverpool. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pickering real estate agents to start viewing some Pickering townhouses today!

pickering
bay-ridges
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.