Windfields Townhouses, Oshawa

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 18 of 18
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oshawa
  4. Windfields

Windfields Townhouses for Sale, Oshawa

With 122 townhouses for sale in Oshawa and 37 Windfields townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Oshawa MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Windfields MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Windfields, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Windfields rentals (10%). If you're looking for Windfields apartments for rent or Windfields house rentals, or just want to browse Oshawa rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Windfields. Want something more substantial? There are currently 40 houses for sale in Windfields too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Samac real estate or homes for sale in Kedron. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Oshawa average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Oshawa REALTORS® to start visiting some Oshawa townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
oshawa
windfields
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.