Windfields Condos, Oshawa

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oshawa
  4. Windfields

Windfields Condos for Sale, Oshawa

With 19 condos for sale (Oshawa) and on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Oshawa are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Windfields MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Windfields, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Windfields rentals (10%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 5 Windfields townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 55 houses for sale in Windfields too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Samac real estate or homes for sale in Kedron. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oshawa real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Oshawa real estate agent directory to start visiting some Oshawa condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
oshawa
windfields
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.