Shanty Bay Townhouses, Oro Medonte

Reset Filters

Shanty Bay Townhouses for Sale, Oro Medonte

With 6 Oro Medonte townhouses and on the market, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Oro Medonte by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Oro Medonte) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Shanty Bay MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Shanty Bay, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Shanty Bay rentals (8%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Shanty Bay. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Oro Medonte average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Oro Medonte real estate agents to start visiting some Oro Medonte townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
oro-medonte
shanty-bay
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.