Uptown Core Townhouses, Oakville

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oakville
  4. Uptown Core

Uptown Core Townhouses for Sale, Oakville

With 136 townhomes for sale in Oakville and 3 Uptown Core townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Oakville real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Uptown Core MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Uptown Core, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Oakville Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Uptown Core rentals (14%). If you're looking for Uptown Core apartments for rent or Uptown Core house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Oakville), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Uptown Core. Considering more square footage? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Uptown Core too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some River Oaks real estate or homes for sale in RO River Oaks. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Oakville housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Oakville real estate brokers to start viewing some Oakville townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
oakville
uptown-core
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.