College Park Condos, Oakville

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oakville
  4. College Park

College Park Condos for Sale, Oakville

With 134 condos for sale in Oakville and 10 College Park condos for sale, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Oakville) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the College Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in College Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Oakville Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (78%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in College Park rentals (22%). If you're looking for College Park apartments for rent or College Park house rentals, or just want to browse Oakville rentals, we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 College Park townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 26 houses for sale in College Park too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some CP College Park real estate or homes for sale in Iroquois Ridge South. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oakville real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oakville real estate agents to start touring some Oakville condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
oakville
college-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.