Forest Hills Nv Townhouses, North Vancouver

Reset Filters

Forest Hills Nv Townhouses for Sale, North Vancouver

With 109 North Vancouver townhouses and on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's North Vancouver MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Forest Hills NV MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Forest Hills NV, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Forest Hills NV rentals (9%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Forest Hills NV. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Canyon Heights NV real estate or homes for sale in Edgemont. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? North Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our North Vancouver REALTORS® to start visiting some North Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
north-vancouver
forest-hills-nv
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.