Boulevard Townhouses, North Vancouver

Reset Filters

Boulevard Townhouses for Sale, North Vancouver

With 109 townhouses for sale in North Vancouver and listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's North Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Boulevard MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Boulevard, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The North Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (77%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Boulevard rentals (23%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Boulevard. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Central Lonsdale real estate or homes for sale in Lower Lonsdale. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? North Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our North Vancouver real estate brokers to start viewing some North Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
north-vancouver
boulevard
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.