North Bay Houses

90 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 90

North Bay Houses for Sale

With 92 North Bay houses on the market, finding the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in North Bay by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's North Bay real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the North Bay MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in North Bay, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The North Bay Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (61%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in North Bay rentals (39%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 6 North Bay townhouses for sale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore the Callander MLS® system, some West Nipissing real estate, or homes for sale in South River. Contact one of our North Bay real estate brokers to start visiting some North Bay houses today!

north-bay
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.