Summerhill Estates Condos, Newmarket

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Newmarket
  4. Summerhill Estates

Summerhill Estates Condos for Sale, Newmarket

With 41 Newmarket condos and 3 Summerhill Estates condos on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Newmarket by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Newmarket MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Summerhill Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Summerhill Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Newmarket Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Summerhill Estates rentals (11%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 14 Summerhill Estates townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 28 houses for sale in Summerhill Estates too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Glenway Estates real estate or homes for sale in Armitage. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Newmarket real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Newmarket REALTORS® to start visiting some Newmarket condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
newmarket
summerhill-estates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.