Central Newmarket Townhouses, Newmarket

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Newmarket
  4. Central Newmarket

Central Newmarket Townhouses for Sale, Newmarket

With 54 townhomes for sale in Newmarket and 1 Central Newmarket townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Newmarket by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Newmarket real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Central Newmarket MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Central Newmarket, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Newmarket Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (73%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Central Newmarket rentals (27%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 15 condos for sale in Central Newmarket. Considering more square footage? There are currently 59 houses for sale in Central Newmarket too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Bristol London real estate or homes for sale in Gorham College Manor. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Newmarket housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Newmarket real estate brokers to start touring some Newmarket townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

There's no denying that the property market in Greater Vancouver is competitive. To help you make smart property decisions, we've analyzed and ranked every neighbourhood to find the best and worst communities to buy a townhouse in the Greater Vancouver area

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
newmarket
central-newmarket
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.