Armitage Townhouses, Newmarket

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Newmarket
  4. Armitage

Armitage Townhouses for Sale, Newmarket

With 81 townhouses for sale in Newmarket and 2 Armitage townhouses for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Newmarket by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Newmarket) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Armitage MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Armitage, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Newmarket Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Armitage rentals (10%). If you're looking for Armitage apartments for rent or Armitage house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Newmarket), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Armitage. Considering more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Armitage too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Summerhill Estates real estate or homes for sale in Central Newmarket. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Newmarket real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Newmarket real estate agents to start touring some Newmarket townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
newmarket
armitage
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.