The Heights Nw Condos, New Westminster

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. The Heights Nw

The Heights Nw Condos for Sale, New Westminster

With 199 New Westminster condos for sale and 1 The Heights NW condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (New Westminster) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the The Heights NW MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in The Heights NW, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The New Westminster Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (79%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in The Heights NW rentals (21%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 19 houses for sale in The Heights NW. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Sapperton real estate or homes for sale in GlenBrooke North. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? New Westminster housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our New Westminster real estate agents to start viewing some New Westminster condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
new-westminster
the-heights-nw
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.