Queensborough Condos, New Westminster

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 19 of 19
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. Queensborough

Queensborough Condos for Sale, New Westminster

With 208 condos for sale in New Westminster and 20 Queensborough condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (New Westminster) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Queensborough MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Queensborough, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The New Westminster Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Queensborough rentals (10%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 17 Queensborough townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Queensborough too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Quay real estate or homes for sale in The Heights NW. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? New Westminster housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our New Westminster real estate agents to start visiting some New Westminster condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
new-westminster
queensborough
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.