Queens Park Condos, New Westminster

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $518,900 to $518,900
  • $518,900 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. Queens Park

Queens Park Condos for Sale, New Westminster

With 220 New Westminster condos and 1 Queens Park condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (New Westminster) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Queens Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Queens Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (66%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Queens Park rentals (34%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Queens Park townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Queens Park too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Uptown NW real estate or homes for sale in Downtown NW. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? New Westminster average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our New Westminster real estate agents to start visiting some New Westminster condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
new-westminster
queens-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.