Glenbrooke North Townhouses, New Westminster

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. Glenbrooke North

Glenbrooke North Townhouses for Sale, New Westminster

With 41 New Westminster townhouses and 3 GlenBrooke North townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's New Westminster MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the GlenBrooke North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in GlenBrooke North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (68%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in GlenBrooke North rentals (32%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in GlenBrooke North. Considering more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in GlenBrooke North too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some The Heights NW real estate or homes for sale in Queens Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? New Westminster housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our New Westminster REALTORS® to start viewing some New Westminster townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
new-westminster
glenbrooke-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.