Glenbrooke North Condos, New Westminster

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. Glenbrooke North

Glenbrooke North Condos for Sale, New Westminster

With 276 condos for sale (New Westminster) and 9 GlenBrooke North condos on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's New Westminster MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the GlenBrooke North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in GlenBrooke North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (68%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in GlenBrooke North rentals (32%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 GlenBrooke North townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in GlenBrooke North too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some The Heights NW real estate or homes for sale in Queens Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? New Westminster average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our New Westminster REALTORS® to start visiting some New Westminster condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
new-westminster
glenbrooke-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.