Churchill Meadows Houses, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 32
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Churchill Meadows

Churchill Meadows Houses for Sale, Mississauga

With 927 houses in Mississauga for sale and 33 Churchill Meadows houses for sale, finding the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Mississauga real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Churchill Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Churchill Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Churchill Meadows rentals (9%). If you're looking for Churchill Meadows apartments for rent or Churchill Meadows house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Mississauga), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Churchill Meadows. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 29 Churchill Meadows townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Central Erin Mills real estate or homes for sale in Erin Mills. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Mississauga real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Mississauga real estate brokers to start touring some Mississauga houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
mississauga
churchill-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.